Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PERMULAAN BARU

it's been such a long time i haven't write
just start in my degree in UiTM
yay!i major in advertising like i've always wanted
Alhamdulillah

*sigh*
orang kata tak elok mengeluh sebab kita kena sentiasa bersyukur dengan qada' dan qadar
but why people that i trust the most before this can do that to me?
that question keeps haunting me until now..
it is a cycle of life?
it is one ujian to test my Iman and patient?

i was so shocked to find out
i was so frustrated when i figured out
Yes TERKILAN is the correct word
have i done something that hurt u without i realised?
U know where to begin to talk if u got something
I always open for any communication

*shine*
tapi tak ape what had done dah jadi history
now each of us have chosen our own path
i hope you will success in your life
but don't repeat to others
but don't u wish us to be like we used to be

You will be part of my life chapter
You was my closest fren in Malacca
I am grateful for every help & knowledge
It just easy to forgive not to forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment